- easy to install and use
- end-to-end solution
The G3 is reliable, compact, easy to use and inexpensive. This product is perfect for government contractors who require AFF and for fleet operators who want to know where their aircraft are at all times.
The G3 comes in both portable and fixed versions, requiring little to no installation, and is used by operators worldwide. The G3 end-to-end solution will allow you to be notified upon takeoff and landing events, and generate reports based on fleet activity through a web-based mapping interface.
Compliant with USDA Automated Flight Following (AFF) regulations.
G3 with minibase enclosure: with antenna connectors
- Available on either the Iridium or Globalstar satellite network
- Features antenna connectors that are compatible with patch or externally mounted antennas
- Antennas are connected to the exterior of the device
- Best suited for situations where space is limited and the device itself cannot be mounted with a view of the sky
- Antenna is installed on the exterior of the aircraft with an unobstructed view of the sky
- Best suited for situations where the antenna must be securely fastened to the exterior of the aircraft permanently
- This antenna is approved for use by the FAA under a Technical Standard Order (TSO)
Mapping solutions for your needs.
This mapping solution is perfect for any size of operation.
Guardian Mapping, Mobile Edition
This mapping solution is perfect for any operator with people that need to know where the aircraft are, without being tethered to a computer.
Guardian Mobility Mapping Partners
Guardian Mobility products are also integrated with the following maps for your convenience:
- Available with a rechargeable or non-rechargeable battery
Mark Button Power Cable
- Allows pilot to mark specific points of interest with the push of a button
- Also provides power to the device
BELL 206, 206A, 206A-1, 206B, 206B-1, 206L, 206L-1, 206L-3, 206L-4
BELL 205A, 205A-1, 212, 214, 214B-1
EUROCOPTER AS350B, AS350B1, AS350B2, AS350BA, AS350D, AS350D1, AS355E, AS355F1, AS355F2, AS355N, AS355NP
CESSNA 208, 208B
BEECH 1900, 1900C, 1900D
The Iridium satellite network has truly global coverage. The system is comprised of 66 Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites that are evenly spaced around the planet, and is the only connection available in some parts of the world. This network is ideal for devices requiring two-way communication capabilities.
The Globalstar satellite network has enhanced simplex network coverage and is comprised of 48 Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites, making the Globalstar network virtually global. This network is ideal for collecting and reporting data and is renowned for its simplicity of use.