The Guardian Mobility G3 is reliable, compact, easy to use and inexpensive. This product is perfect for government contractors who require AFF and for fleet operators who want to know where their aircraft are at all times.
The G3 comes in both portable and fixed versions, requiring little to no installation, and is used by operators worldwide. The G3 end-to-end solution will allow you to be notified upon takeoff and landing events, and generate reports based on fleet activity through a web-based mapping interface.
Highlights of our G3
- Portable – move it from aircraft to aircraft
- No STC required
- Customize the air service plan to suit your specific requirements
- Iridium reach and reliability
- Compliant with USDA Automated Flight Following (AFF) regulations
RENTAL PROGRAM AVAILABLE – NO CAPEX!
- Available on either the Iridium or Globalstar satellite network
- Features antenna connectors that are compatible with patch or externally mounted antennas
- Antennas are connected to the exterior of the device
- Best suited for situations where space is limited and the device itself cannot be mounted with a view of the sky
- Antenna is installed on the exterior of the aircraft with an unobstructed view of the sky
- Best suited for situations where the antenna must be securely fastened to the exterior of the aircraft permanently
- This antenna is approved for use by the FAA under a Technical Standard Order (TSO)
- Available with a rechargeable or non-rechargeable battery
Mark Button Power Cable
- Allows pilot to mark specific points of interest with the push of a button
- Also provides power to the device